Monday, June 21, 2010

welcome summer!

Wow has it really been a month since my last post? We went on a much-needed vaca to LA and Vegas at the end of May, my 30th birthday came and went, and now we're starting to get those sticky hot NYC days and nights. That is all to say, I've been slacking! I'm also trying to come up with a new blog title and am desperately stuck...not being able to change the title has really been a mental block for any sort of blogging. I know...excuse, excuses! I have a couple of new purchases that I need to blog as well as some reviews from our vaca. For now, this will have to do:

I spotted these in LA, and have unexpectedly fallen in love. I was never digging the oxford look, but there is something about the Joie Louie Louie loafers that is so adorable. Maybe it's the subtle, menswear-inspired detailing, or the slightly deconstructed laceless look. In any case, I think these are a great year-round shoe that I'll strongly consider if they go on sale!

Joie Louie Louie loafer ($198)
(Come in 2 colors: Caviar and a Light Brown.)

No comments:

Post a Comment