Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In-laws and Almonds


Just back from a wonderful week with the in-laws in Miami. Weather was fab (mid 80s). We ate our way through anything and everything, which is why I've been researching diet cleanses for the past hour. I kid, sort of. But these Cocoa Roast Almonds from Emerald are no joke. MIL and SIL recently discovered them and started buying them by the caseful (apparently they occasionally go on sale at the local Publix for BOGO). Anyway, they are amazing...roasted almonds covered with a light dusting of dark cocoa powder. I think these would make the perfect midday snack, and a great alternative to the handful of candy you might normally grab (oh wait, is that just me?) They also come in Cinnamon, but I prefer the Chocolate. Buy them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment