Monday, December 7, 2009

she's back (round 2)

Ok, so after my battle with the stomach bug and some other issues, I had the pleasure of getting food poisoning. Good times. Hopefully the worst is over, and I can resume regular blogging.

This made me smile pretty much all week. I love it...probably a sign of how much my musical tastes have devolved over the years. Watch it 5 times and I dare you to get it out of your head.



Also loved this...as a kid I was obsessed with all things Muppet. Did anyone catch the Muppets Take Manhattan on Thanksgiving Day? Anyway, this vid is kind of brilliant.



Finally, now that my GI is returning to some semblance of normal functioning...take in this picture of bacon-y goodness. One of my top food weaknesses. Yum.


I've got a bunch of recipe reviews coming up, some updates on the changes to my fitness regimen, and of course...gift ideas for the holidays. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment