Monday, February 15, 2010

wordless monday = bust

Ok so I only had a handful of Wordless Monday posts, and most of them were a little lame (although I adore pics of our fur baby, I'm not sure he would exactly make anyone else's Monday morning). I've gotten lazy with posts in general (call it a winter slump), and having to find titillating pics for Mondays is the last thing I feel like doing for the blog. WMs = giant fail.

I do, however, come across TONS of quotes or things I read that I find inspiring, interesting, hilarious, or deplorable. So, the blog day formerly known as Wordless Monday will henceforth be known as Quotable Monday. Anything I read throughout the week is fair game, and I might even add some brief commentary.

In other news, I'm slowly coming back to life over here. School has been taking up a ton of time, and I've honestly not shopped for much besides workout gear. We've stayed holed up in the apartment every weekend other than trekking out for a few birthday obligations. All-around boring! I've got some ideas in the pipeline, though, for workout clothing reviews, changes to my fitness regime, skincare, and recipes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment