Saturday, January 23, 2010

winter blues


This is the time of year when I just want to retreat on the couch under a throw blanket with Husband and puppy - warm spice candle burning and glasses of red wine - and not come out of the apartment until spring. The time when we're knee-deep in the throes of frozen fingers and red, dry noses. I've got a bad case of the winter blues. No inspiration to shop, window shop, or blog. Work work work. Blah.

What better way to shake the blues than plan a trip? A girls' trip to be exact! Come March, 7 of us college friends (also sorority sisters - shhh) will head down to Cancun to bask in the sun at Le Meridien Cancun Resort & Spa. The place looks amazing, and something about being in Mexico screams relaxation to me.


The idea of this trip couldn't come at a better time. It'll keep me motivated to work out extra hard (already planning an extra spin class in my weekly schedule). Looking through Resort 2010 collections for inspiration will make me excited for spring and summer!

I just pray my passport name change will come back in time. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment