Wednesday, March 31, 2010

review: old navy for dogs!

In my excitement over great ON finds, I totally forgot my raves about their dog line! Anyone who has a pup knows that although we want to pamper them in the cutest collars and whatnot, pooch accessories don't come cheap if you're searching for options beyond Petco or Petsmart. Furthermore, there's almost no point in spending a ton on accessories when pups just destroy them with wear and tear anyway.

IMO, this is such a smart avenue for ON to explore, and I hope it sticks around! I never understood why J Crew shuttered their Crewmutts line, so having some cute options at these lower pricepoints (and available through mass retail) is awesome! The line includes tees, hoodies, collars, leashes, toys, and the must-have item - a raincoat 'jacket-in-a-packet!'

No comments:

Post a Comment