Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Essie Mambo = the perfect nude


I finally found it. The perfect nude polish that doesn't look ashy or pasty or ghostly against my tan skin. Two coats was all I needed for good, smooth coverage. Essie's Mambo may not work on lighter skin tones, but on me it's a wonderful slightly shimmery pinky nude tone. How's that for descriptive? I'm guessing it would look great against summer tans as well. I bought it on a whim while making a return at J Crew, of all places...only to find out later that J Crew has been carrying Essie polishes since last year, and Mambo is not exclusive to the retailer. Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are fabulous for someone who has never visited NYC..oh I know.. the shame! And OMg That nail polish color!! wow, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? You MUST come...for the touristy sights and the hidden treasures. I have a feeling you'd have a field day in the cute vintage stores!

    ReplyDelete