Friday, April 9, 2010

water, water everywhere


Every spring, I resolve to try drinking more water. I succeed for a few weeks, during which time my skin becomes glowy, my face clearer, and my bloat disappears. Then, I forget, or get lazy. There are various water calculators out there on the interwebs, which take into account everything from activity level to your number of alcoholic drinks per day. I usually just take half my body weight and assume that's what I should aim for.

Enter this awesome pitcher. It kicks up water in a refreshing way, and is super easy to set up. Cut up fruit (I'm sticking with citrus for now), drop into center cylinder, fill pitcher with water, attach lid, wait about an hour, and bamn! Perfectly flavored water. I keep it right on my counter for the day so I can easily keep my glass full.

I bought mine from the Crate & Barrel online outlet, but I've seen it on several other websites. Crate & Barrel Infusion Pitcher ($19.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment