Monday, July 19, 2010

lazy weekend

I finally had Husband all to myself for the entire weekend, with no interruptions from the work email via Blackberry. It was a much-needed break for him, and I thought a relaxing picnic with an easy summery lunch was in order. We trekked out to the Brooklyn Bridge Park, wanting to avoid the crowds (and the scene) at Central Park. What we found was just idyllic...a few couples laying out, young families playing frisbee, and a shaded spot under a newly planted tree with our names on it.

A few pics we snapped from Husband's new BB Tour. Insanely jealous about the quality of the pics as compared to my Curve, but I have the Droid Incredible coming my way, which I hope is as amazing as I hear.

First thing's first


Picnic essentials


The view


Watching the clouds go by

No comments:

Post a Comment