Friday, November 13, 2009

sea of plaid

Delias is a store I was quickly sized out of early on...anyone with larger than an A cup had to size up, and I was too vain for that. I didn't give them much thought after that, until I saw ex-Delia's model, Cassie, hit fame with P.Diddy.

Anyway, I recently thumbed through a Delia's catalog (why they get sent to me, I have no idea), and noticed 2 things. One - Maybe 75% of the models do this strange side-head pose...cocking their head in an exaggerated and uncomfortable way. Is this supposed to be coquette-ish and flattering? It's not. Two - They carry some pretty cute and wearable plaid shirts.

You'll notice the fit is tight and short on the models. I'm guessing you could size up 2 sizes to achieve a comfy and casual look. But who knows. They're all currently on sale for around $30. FYI - Delia's is pretty generous with discount codes. Check retailmenot for the latest and greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment