Thursday, October 15, 2009

PSA: Trixie & Peanut Sample Sale!

It's a mere 40 degrees outside, and our baby needs a coat! I was searching my usual online pup sources and saw that Trixie & Peanut is having a sample sale starting tomorrow! Although the reviews on this store are mixed, I've always had good experiences. The stuff is expensive, but no worse than any other decent pup boutique in town. Also, their selection of collars, leads, and harnesses are one of the best I've seen. I'm planning to go tomorrow!

Doggie Designer Sample Sale


When: Friday, October 16 (11am - 8pm), Saturday, October 17 (11am - 8pm), Sunday, October 18 (12noon - 5pm)
Where: Trixie + Peanut Pet Emporium, 23 East 20th Street (btwn Broadway & Park Ave. S)


http://www.trixieandpeanut.com/

*10/16 update: I stopped by after the gym (still sweating from spinning, ahem) and the place was a madhouse. Put on my sample sale gameface and dove into bin after bin. Decent selection that is going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment